Matthew Gullo
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Houston, TX
Posted Aug 3 2018, 12:43
This event is brought to you by:

25 Replies

• 08/23/18 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Chicago
  • Frontier Title Company is allowing us to use their office , 1177 West Loop South Suite 1350 Houston, Texas 77027
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

H.I.T (Houston Investment Team) is a central (inner loop) meet up for Houston Texas. The name H.I.T. was born out of the foundational idea that Bigger Pockets promotes and that is being helpful to one another and being a "team" to each other as we embark on or further our real estate investment journey.

This meet up is for distinguished investor and the newbie as we all have things to gain and learn from each other.

Our monthly meet up will be held at the Frontier Title Company. They graciously allowed us to use their fantastic office and conference room with views of downtown and memorial park. Their won't be any sales pitches, guru bs, or items for sale. This is purely a meet up for like minded people looking to share and grow with and through others.

Our speaker this month will be Jade Laye, a patent and intellectual property attorney.  Jade has been investing in real estate outside of his day to day work  for 10 years.  His cut his teeth on single family and has recent ventured into so large multi-family investment projects.  His current portfolio is a collection of 40 single family units and 2 syndicated 50+ until multi-family deals in recent months.  With properties in Houston and other cities outside of Texas he brings an immense amount of knowledge and wisdom to the table. Please join me in welcoming Jade as he guides us through his story from how he started to where he is today, just 10 years later.   

I'm excited to share Jade Laye with everyone. When we sat down to talk about this months meet up he opened my eyes and got me thinking different is less than an hour.

Share in the comments if you plan to attend so I can get a good head count.

To building the best version of yourself.....and your pocket. 

The Gullo Group Logo

Loading replies...