User Stats

Votes
Lou Steadwell
Votes |
Make More through Real Estate Syndication! Online Webinar

Lou Steadwell
Posted Aug 27 2018, 10:50

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

This month the Real Estate Financing and Crowdfunding Network will be exploring real estate syndication and how you can make more money doing it!

Our special guest this month is Adam Pressman, the CEO of Syndicate Path, a Crowdfund Roundup Company.

Here's more from Adam:

"I'm challenging the orthodoxy in how people find, fund and perform the work that will change lives (maybe the world!) and having a great time doing it. I've helped a number of folks become millionaires. I'd like to do it a few more times.

Syndicate Path brings the power of crowdfunding to commercial real estate brokers across the US. We are a one-stop, full service, turnkey crowdfunding consultancy. You bring the building for sale. We provide a fully operational investment crowdfunding website (in your name). We provide marketing materials, legal templates and access to a securities lawyer, emails and e-mail lists of accredited investors. You can tell the seller that they will get the full asking price in as little as 45 days. There is no buyerís broker. You keep 100% of both sides of the commission. Finally, we do it all for less than many charge for the legal fees alone.

In my role as CEO Iíve assembled a team, unique to real estate crowdfunding, of people whoíve actually done it for decades. Leveraging my expertise in tech, human professional development and crowd finance, I will guarantee you will find no team that will work harder for you than us to make the most of the opportunity you entrust with us to fulfill your mission. I speak for the whole team in conveying how grateful we will be for the chance to help you succeed."

How to get in touch with Adam

https://syndicatepath.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/adampressman

Join us to learn more about syndication and how it can help you make more. We look forward to seeing you there!

---

If you would like to speak at one of our Meetups please send Mallory an email at [email protected].