OPENING MEETUP --- King of Prussia REIA

1 Reply

• 09/05/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Founding Farmers King of Prussia is the location , 255 Main Street KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania 19406
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Fellow Real Estate Investors & Professionals,

I'm happy to share with you all that we have finalized the details for the 1st King of Prussia REIA Meetup! I look forward to meeting you all.

Food & Beverages will be available for purchase. Founding Farmers was kind enough to create a menu just for us.

This will be 100% confirmed by the end of this weekend, but here's a preliminary agenda:

6:30: Meet & Greet / Network

7:00: Welcome / Introductions

7:15: Guest Speaker - Opportunity Zones*

8:00: Guest Speaker - A Quick Chat About Lenders**

8:15: Wrap Up / Network

*Our guest speaker is a councilman from Norristown & will speak on the topic of Opportunity Zones & why they can beneficial to real estate investors. This could add another creative method to your investing arsenal.

**We are still in the process of confirming exactly who will be speaking on this topic for us.

Again, this meetup is completely free. Just bring yourselves & your smile.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Hope to see you Wednesday!

-Mike