Votes |
I Survived Real Estate

David Church
  • Wholesaler
  • Capistrano Beach, CA
Posted Sep 6 2018, 05:37

2 Replies

• 09/27/18 04:00PM - 11:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • An incredible event put on by the Norris Group -, 18001 Yorba Linda Bd Yorba Linda, California 92886
  • $250

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The Norris Group created I Survived Real Estate in 2008 – during the economic Recession – as a way to celebrate the successes and survival of the real estate industry during hard times. The event sought to bring together thought leaders from all over the real estate space to share insights into trends, regulation, legislation, and forecasts for the year ahead. We never thought it would have such a positive impact on our community. As of 2016, we’ve raised over $700,000 for charity together.

The event is underwritten by The Norris Group so 100% of all proceeds raised by tickets and sponsorship goes directly to Make-A-Wish OC/Inland Empire and St. Jude. These are two incredibly important charities that work with children facing life-threatening illnesses.

We had a couple people that needed to drop out - we have a few spots left.  This is a suggested donation - contact me and if it is too high and I will work with you on the price.  You can sign up on here on on the link below.

Speakers include but are not limited to:
Bruce Norris
Found of property radar
Marnie Blanco
Eddie Wilson
Mark Lesswing
Doug Duncan
Gary Acosta
John Burns

Sign-up Here

David Church

[email protected]