Williston REI Meetup

25 Replies

• 12/05/18 06:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Daily Addiction Coffeehouse- 307 Main Street Williston, North Dakota 58801
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come and meet other Real Estate Investors and lets talk Real Estate! 

Hi all.  I would like to attend but have a meeting at this time.  Please message me on the next one.

Sounds good, I have changed the date to Wednesday December 5th. 

Hey @Austin Hoover , so far that I know of its just Jesse, Steven, myself and hopefully my husband if he isn't working. 

Reminder- Williston REI Meetup is tonight Wednesday the 5th at 6PM at Daily Addiction Coffeehouse, hope to see you there!

Hey all I am seated against the Main Street windows on the main level
Thanks everyone for showing up last night. It was nice to meet everyone and hear about your stories. Can’t wait for the next meeting

Yes, great meeting everyone!  Are we on for next month?  I will be away from the 17th thru the 25th next month.  Wednesday and Thursday's usually work best for me.  

Have a great week everyone!

Hey guys my name is Matt Fogle im based in Watford City. my girlfriend and I would love to attend one of these meetings.

@Matt Fogle it would be great to have you. We had our first meeting @ daily addiction downtown Williston. Next meeting is January 9th at 6pm

@Matt Fogle Yes, if you can make it we would love for you and your girlfriend to attend! As Jesse said its January 9th, 6PM at Daily Addiction downtown Williston. 

Hey everyone- Meetup is today 6PM at Daily Addiction downtown Williston, hope you can make it!

Sorry we were a no show. I had to work late tonight.

Sorry I missed you guys last night.  Planning on being there the next one.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here