Franklin Spees
  • Property Manager
  • California
Posted Nov 13 2018, 09:13

No Replies

• 11/20/18 12:00PM - 01:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Meeting Room 1, 2110 K Street Sacramento, California 95816
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Real estate discussion and networking. I'm a real estate broker and attorney who enjoys meeting with people to discuss creative investing strategies. I would like to network with real estate professionals (agents, investors, landlords etc.) to expand my connections in Sacramento. I additionally intend to share ("pitch") my approach to property management. I believe I have developed the ideal way for investor/landlords to maximize their cashflow and minimize their involvement/stress/liability of day-to-day management. I'm also available to discuss legal liability mitigation strategies such as entity formation, insurance, compliance, operations, etc.  Let's take a lunch hour and find ways to add value to each other this Monday. Looking forward to meeting up with new and old faces.

Here's a link to my background if interested: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neighborhoodrei

Franklin Spees, JD, CCRM, TCS, LEED AP
916-999-1905
[email protected]
www.MyPMessentials.com
or message me on BP..