Megan Phillips
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Vermont
Posted Dec 13 2018, 11:16

11 Replies

• 01/15/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Next to Planet Fitness, 133 Main Street St. Albans, Vermont 05478
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All -

Time for another meet up at 14th Star! (I even called this time to make sure there wasn't live music, haha).

Meeting up and having some introductions, maybe some updates for those whom have met before, and making some connections. I'm thinking about potentially creating and bringing a questionnaire of sorts and maybe having more specific conversation starters to allow people to have meaningful conversations and get to know eachother better.

Who to bring:

- Yourself, and your family/friends that are interested in learning about real estate investing

- Your realtor, broker, lender

- Your contractors/handymen

- Your ideas! projects your interested in, areas you're interested in, deals you've got going on, deals you missed (I'll buy a beer for whomever can tell me who bought 11 Lower Newton!)

- What you need help with - funding? finding deals? best ways to move forward?

- Book referrals - what are you reading? -- I'm currently reading the Miracle Morning!

Let people know what you'd like help with, and what you can help them with!

All levels of real estate experience (or lack thereof) welcome... realtors, investors, contractors, lenders, handymen/women, painters, inspectors, etc!

Please invite anyone on BP and not on BP that I'm not connected with that has any RE interest or skills!

Happy New Year! I guess an obvious choice for an topic for everyone to consider for the meetings is 2019 goals!

See you next month!

Loading replies...