Case Study: How I Made $120k Net On One Out Of State Flip

1 Reply

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/23/19 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • WeWork on the 4th Floor, 925 N La Brea Ave 4th Floor Los Angeles, California 90038
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

For this meetup I thought It would be cool to do a case study on one of the many flips that I did last year! This is something I want to do more, exact step by step case studies so you guys can see the what, how, where, and why of active investors use when doing deals! I have dozens of these I can go over if its something you guys get value from.

This specific deal was in Denver, CO on a house that I bought for $130k and sold for $290k. The total net profit was $120k and the project only took 3 months from start to finish! 

We Will Discuss:
How I found the deal (lead source)
How I got the deal
How I funded the deal
How much the rehab cost
How I sold the property
And exactly how the numbers broke down

6PM - 6:30 PM
Networking!

6:30PM - 7:00 PM
Case Study

7:00PM - 8PM
Q&A/Discussion and Networking

We will not be selling at this event, its purely education and networking.

Hope to see everyone there!

Nice work in this uber competitive market that kind of profit on that small of a deal is a unicorn for sure.. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here