South Riding, Virginia- Real estate networking

8 Replies

• 02/11/19 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/New_York
  • It is at the glory day in South Riding next to harris teeter, 42010 Village Center Plaza, Stone Ridge, VA 20105 stone ridge, Virginia 20105
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey everyone! Please come join us in February 11th for an informal meeting for us all to network and talk about real estate. There will be happy hour specials at Glory Days and come network with your peers. From beginner to experts, all are welcome. If anyone is located in northern virginia, please stop by and enjoy! Message me if you have any questions. Thanks all!

@Paras Gupta ,

I'll be back in the DMV area in mid-February. Too bad I won't be around for this meetup! Would love to connect and know when you host your next meetup! 

Thanks,

Looking forward to networking with others in the area.

I was planning to attend but thought it starts at 7pm, I finish work at 6 so unfortunately won’t be able to make it this time.

I am planning to be there at 5pm. I can be reached via cell at 703-483-1883. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. Hoping the weather is not too bad for tomorrow. 

Please let me know if you will be coming late. I will stay till 6pm or so depending on how many people show today! Looking forward to meeting everyone

I am coming late, will be there at 5:30.

I am here at the bar in black shirt. I am at the standing table with laptop. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here