Michigan Buy & Hold Meet Up

9 Replies

• 02/21/19 06:30PM - 10:00PM America/Detroit
  • Go to the upstairs lounge, Mesa Restaurant, 312 Mains Street Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Let's Meet Up and Talk Real Estate!

@Erich Bradburn We have one every month.  In January we had about 40 investors come.  We average at least 25 per event.

@Greg Scott Im new to the game. but I am vary interested to meeting like minded ppl. I have been to a few that didn't seem vary welcoming to some new that's not yet done a deal. how is this one?

@Erich Bradburn If you know how to say "hello" to someone standing nearby and introduce yourself,  you won't have that problem here.  Our group has some very experienced investors down to some people that have never done a deal and just want to learn. 

@Greg Scott That sounds fantastic! I will be seeing you on the 02/21/19 @ 6:30 then. thanks for the invite!

Count me in!!..I am getting started as well. Would like to meet like minded investors...

Another rookie here, but very fired up and can't seem to take in enough new material around real estate investing the past six months. Not able to attend this month's but very interested in hearing when and where your March event ends up. I'll keep an eye on the events board!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here