Votes |
Free legal advice in Oakland, CA, February 16 & 17

Jenifer Levini
  • Attorney
  • Santa Cruz, CA
Posted Jan 30 2019, 14:14

4 Replies

• 02/16/19 12:00PM - 05:00PM America/Adak
  • https://www.sfbaysummit2019.com/, Oakland Scottish Rite Center Oakland, California 94612
  • $350

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All,

I just want to let some of my followers know that I will be attending the SF Bay Real Estate Summit in Oakland, hosted by @J. Martin, February 16 & 17, 2019. In past years many BPers have sought me out to answer legal questions at this event. While I cant gave a lot of specific answers, especially if it requires things like reading your contracts or knowing the details of complicated transactions, I can help explain things like whether you should create new entities for your property ownership, how to form partnerships, some landlord-tenant issues and lots of other advice that is worth exactly what you're paying for it.

I'm also interested in talking about tiny homes.

I have a lot of clients on BP that Ive only met in person at this event. It's pretty fun to meet you guys face-to-face for the first time, and have lunch together.
Looking forward to seeing many of you again, 

Jen

PS. the website is sfbaysummit2019
PPS. This is not intended to be an advertisement for the event, but this website requires me to add the event info to post this.

Loading replies...