Finding Money for your Deals with Matt Faircloth

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/25/19 06:30AM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Blackjax Restaurant, 668 Benjamin Franklin Highway Birdsboro, Pennsylvania 19508
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

You may not know it, but this guy (literally) wrote the book on raising private money for Bigger Pockets. Yea, he's kind of a big deal.

Matt Faircloth is the cofounder and president of the DeRosa Group, a real estate investment company that specializes in buying and renovating dilapidated properties. Matt and his wife, Liz, started investing in real estate in 2004 with a $30,000 loan. DeRosa owns and controls a diverse portfolio consisting of residential and commercial assets throughout the East Coast and has completed more than $30 million in real estate transactions involving private capital. Not only does he know his stuff, but his wife Liz (and her co-host Andresa) runs an amazing podcast about female real estate investors (check it out: therealestateinvesther.com) This is going to be a phenomenal meetup. Don't miss it!

Come with questions around syndications, buy and hold investing, private money, self-managing vs using a property management company, Pennsylvania vs New Jersey, and anything else you can think of.

And if you want to do your homework before the meetup, grab a copy of his book. :) https://www.biggerpockets.com/store/raising-private-capital-ultimate

RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/Pottstown-Real-Estate-Investing-Meetup/events/fcfpfpyzdbhc/

Blackjax.  668 Benjamin Franklin Hwy, Birdsboro, PA 19508

@Chad Gallagher Thanks Chad. I tried to RSVP on Meetup link, but it gives me error: "We could not process your request". somehow.

Might be hitting the limit of # of people who can RSVP.  I just increased the max RSVP list -- so maybe try it now?   Either way --- you can still come!   

Wish I would have seen this sooner, would love to attend but unable to get out to Pottstown this afternoon. Very interested if another similar meeting comes about.

Sorry -- somehow the time got listed incorrectly here.  The meetup is at 630 PM tonight.  I just noticed that it was listed at 3PM on here.  My apologies, really sorry!  Hope to still see everyone tonight at 630 at Blackjax.... should have a great crowd -- 80+ local investors.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here