South Jersey Meet up # 12 - Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M.

14 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/21/19 06:30PM - 08:30AM America/New_York
  • Kings Hall , 14 Kings Highway West Haddonfield , New Jersey 08033
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello everyone! We packed the conference room at the last meeting and it was great, I think we had a total of 35 attendees! The next meet up will be sponsored by myself via my inspection business DwellSafe Inspections & Engineering, and refreshments will be provided. 

I have a guest speaker Ron Cappuccio coming out to give a presentation. Ron is a Business and Tax Attorney emphasizing Personal and Business IRS Tax Negotiation and controversies, past due taxes, Offers In Compromise, Installment Agreements, as well as Audits, Delinquent Tax, and Tax Collections Issues, Employee and Independent Contractor issues, Payroll Taxes, Tax Liens, Wage Levy Release, Bank Levies and Seizures. NJ Tax Court, US Tax and US Court of Federal Claims representation. 

See you all there! 

Another great one to look forward to!

I am tentatively planning to attend, but my wife has plans that night so if I come I'm bringing my 5 month old daughter with me. 

Gotta start em young :-)

@Justin Eaton this is probably a silly question, but do all of the meet-ups you share/host occur at the same location? Thanks!

Originally posted by @Anthony Sinigaglio :

@Justin Eaton this is probably a silly question, but do all of the meet-ups you share/host occur at the same location? Thanks!

They do not. There are a few locations we have been to multiple times, but we do not necessarily have a "home base" as it would be. 

Thanks James! I ended up finding the locale for this one in my email. 👍🏼

Originally posted by @Anthony Sinigaglio :

Yeah...it's super annoying that the event page on the mobile app doesn't show location, date, time, etc. 

@Robert Perry , @Daniel Luke , @Alli McGee - any chance this is something that is a quick fix? It's definitely been a barrier for people trying to attend our events who use the mobile app as their primary access to event information. You basically need to retype all the same information into the initial post just to make sure those people still have visibility to the information. 

Originally posted by @James Masotti :
Originally posted by @Anthony Sinigaglio:

Yeah...it's super annoying that the event page on the mobile app doesn't show location, date, time, etc. 

@Robert Perry , @Daniel Luke , - any chance this is something that is a quick fix? It's definitely been a barrier for people trying to attend our events who use the mobile app as their primary access to event information. You basically need to retype all the same information into the initial post just to make sure those people still have visibility to the information. 

Hi @James Masotti - thanks for your feedback, we'll take it into consideration for future iterations of our events system. Moving forwards, you should reach out to our support team with questions or suggestions for our site. They can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks again!

I'm going to try my best to attend this event as I do not yet live in the area.  I really hope I can make it!

Originally posted by @James Masotti :
Originally posted by @Anthony Sinigaglio:

@Robert Perry , @Daniel Luke , @Alli McGee - any chance this is something that is a quick fix? It's definitely been a barrier for people trying to attend our events who use the mobile app as their primary access to event information. You basically need to retype all the same information into the initial post just to make sure those people still have visibility to the information. 

James, I also emailed the BP pro member email address a while ago about this issue and they said to have opened a "ticket" for it. So maybe its in the works but who knows, it was 2-3 months ago. 

a kid? Your bringing a baby to a business meeting. Ill pay for the sitter. No , ill stay home.

The meetup link for anyone who doesn't have it:

https://www.meetup.com/Cherry-Hill-Real-Estate-Meetup/events/259749285/

Originally posted by @Mark Zhang :

@Justin Eaton

Can you let me know the time and location?

Thanks

Mark

3/21/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM

Kings Hall , 14 Kings Highway West Haddonfield , New Jersey 08033

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here