Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Justin Eaton
  • Engineer
  • Magnolia, NJ
Votes |
South Jersey Meet up # 12 - Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M.

Justin Eaton
  • Engineer
  • Magnolia, NJ
Posted Mar 9 2019, 11:44

14 Replies

• 03/21/19 06:30PM - 08:30AM America/New_York
  • Kings Hall , 14 Kings Highway West Haddonfield , New Jersey 08033
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello everyone! We packed the conference room at the last meeting and it was great, I think we had a total of 35 attendees! The next meet up will be sponsored by myself via my inspection business DwellSafe Inspections & Engineering, and refreshments will be provided. 

I have a guest speaker Ron Cappuccio coming out to give a presentation. Ron is a Business and Tax Attorney emphasizing Personal and Business IRS Tax Negotiation and controversies, past due taxes, Offers In Compromise, Installment Agreements, as well as Audits, Delinquent Tax, and Tax Collections Issues, Employee and Independent Contractor issues, Payroll Taxes, Tax Liens, Wage Levy Release, Bank Levies and Seizures. NJ Tax Court, US Tax and US Court of Federal Claims representation. 

See you all there! 

Loading replies...