Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Mar 17 2019, 19:19

No Replies

• 03/23/19 09:00AM - 12:00PM America/Denver
  • Hampton Inn, 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr Hurst, Texas 76054
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

ASSET MANAGEMENT MAXIMIZES REAL ESTATE PROFITS

Hot Breakfast Included!!!

The role of an Asset Manager is vital to success as a Real Estate Investor, but it’s often misunderstood. Property Management and Asset Management are not the same. Revenue forecasting, asset protection, tax planning, proactive & ongoing market research & analysis, capital improvement scheduling, and much more is included in Asset Management. Join us this Saturday as we delve into the responsibilities of this essential role and how to do them all with excellence. 

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

Diamond & Platinum Annual Members – Free

ALL OTHERS:

Save $5 if you Pre-Register Online - $20

At the Door - $25

Hampton Inn - 1600 Hurst Town Center Dr, Hurst, TX 76054. To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com