FREE Real Estate Education Class

James Dainard
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bellevue, WA
Posted Apr 11 2019, 13:12
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 04/15/19 06:15PM - 08:15PM America/Los_Angeles
  • My office is in back right-side corner of the parking lot., 14508 NE 20th St Suite #200 Bellevue, Washington 98007
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Thinking about getting into real estate but you don't know where to start? Have you been browsing the chat forums, but feel overwhelmed with information?  If you answered yes, then this class is for you! I teach Investor 101 twice per month at my office.  I enjoy teaching this class because it's a chance to talk face to face with people who are passionate about real estate.  I know how hard it is to get started in real estate, and I teach this class to help other people avoid making some of the mistakes that I made when I was building my business. 

Come join my class and I'll answer all of your questions, show you real examples of my own investments, and help you network with the people who can help you achieve your real estate goals. I hope to see you there! 

James