Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brunswick, ME
Posted Apr 15 2019, 10:59

No Replies

• 05/15/19 05:15PM - 07:00PM America/Adak
  • Buffalo Wild Wings 105 Topsham Fair Mall Road Topsham, Maine 04086
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

The basic meaning of insurance is to transfer risk from one entity to another.  We started purchasing insurance as early as the time we began to drive a car!  Most people are familiar with home and auto insurance because it's something they've had for a while.  Business insurance may be different as this is usually gained later in life after starting a business, or investing in real estate.  In May we will talk about the Business Owner's Policy (BOP) and all the coverage's associated with it.  We will discuss property coverage triggers, enhancement endorsements like Sewer and Water Back Up, and the importance of avoiding Co Insurance Penalties by insuring your property to value. 

I look forward to seeing you in May.  Thank you Jason Lamoreau for presenting last week!

I need a presenter for June, July, August, September.... If anyone is interested let me know.

-Brian