Votes |
Wealth BuildHERS - Ladies Real Estate Investing - Lunch & Learn

Renee Williams
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Spring, TX
Posted Apr 15 2019, 14:50

No Replies

• 04/22/19 11:00AM - 01:00PM America/Chicago
  • The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce. Free Parking., 9320 Lakeside Blvd. The Woodlands, Texas 77381
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

TO REGISTER YOU MUST CLICK THIS LINK: https://wealthbuildhers.eventbrite.com

Hot lunch and bottled water are included. At Wealth BuildHERS our mission is to provide every woman with the real estate investing knowledge and relationships needed to become financially independent and to fulfill her purpose. Come to the Intro session at 11 AM, the Advanced session at 12 PM or attend both.

This is a judgement free zone. Investors at every level are welcomed. No real estate license is required. You just pay for lunch, the information is free.At this monthly event, we'll have experienced investors and local experts come in to share their best practices or to open the books on their latest single family and multifamily deals.

Undecided about attending? Ask yourself this question...

What do I want to do 7 years from now? (Choose One)

A. I want to work for someone else

B. I want to work for myself

C. I want to have enough passive income to provide for my family, my lifestyle and my purpose, whether I work or not

If you answered "C", this is the event for you!