LIVE MULTIFAMILY TRAINING with Atty. Charles Dobens - Boston 5/18

Charles Dobens
  • Duxbury, MA
Posted Apr 19 2019, 12:08

No Replies

• 05/18/19 08:30AM - 05:00PM America/New_York
  • Dedham Hilton, 25 Allied Drive Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
  • $149.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Are you ready to start owning apartments? Do you want to put a plan in place to create monthly cash flow instead of just depending on your paycheck?

Multifamily investor, attorney, coach and mentor Charles Dobens will present "How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years" on Saturday, May. 18th at the Dedham Hilton in Dedham, MA!

LEARN MORE & REGISTER HERE!

This seminar is for new investors to seasoned professionals.

YOU WILL LEARN:

How to Find Multifamily Deals in Places No One Else Looks

How to Analyze a Broker Property Package

How to Draft an Offer that Gets Accepted

How to Find the Money to Fund Your Multifamily Deal

How to Build a Portfolio of Multifamily Property the RIGHT Way!

In this engaging, hands-on presentation, Charles will teach you his systems and solutions for OVERCOMING THE ROADBLOCKS you will encounter on your journey to multifamily and apartment investing, such as limited cash, credit or experience.

As an investor himself, Charles has seen all sides of multifamily deals. In his self-deprecating, humor-filled training style, he will walk you through the entire buying process in a way that no one else teaches. By the end of your time with him, you will totally understand what it takes to be a success in the multifamily business.

Come join us for the day and learn from the best!

LEARN MORE & HERE!

Cost is $149 for a full day of intensive, interactive training.

Lunch is included!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  LEARN MORE & REGISTER HERE!

Here is what people are saying about this multifamily investing training seminar:

I thought the event was excellent and I took away more than I expected I would. Top notch! Charles has a very good approach to teaching that is insightful, humorous and makes the content much more interesting. He relates personal stories along with the material to cement the learning experience. Probably the most interesting and humorous lawyer I have ever heard speak. All in all, an excellent experience!
~ Dave H.

Loved the Saturday class. A million thanks for teaching, sharing and being so generous with your knowledge.
~ Deirdre V.

The Saturday event was great! I really enjoyed it and learned a great deal. I can't wait to get into the world of multifamily real estate investing.
~ Maria L.

Excellent job. Great presenter. I wouldn’t change anything.
~ Mark V.

About Charles Dobens, The Multifamily Attorney:

Principal at Dobens Law and founder of the Multifamily Investing Academy

Consultant/ Coach / Mentor to Multifamily Investors of all levels

Owner/Operator of over 400 apartment units

Negotiated over $1B worth of multifamily transactions

Provides legal and consulting services to multifamily investors acquiring apartment buildings throughout the country

Firm assists in loan underwriting for investors

Specializes in in representing the multifamily investor though all aspects of the acquisition and ownership process of multifamily property