Brighton Michigan Real Estate Investors Club

6 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 05/09/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Detroit
  • Park in the back or on the other side of the train tracks, 500 W Main St Brighton, Michigan 48116
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Details

Listening to Speakers isn't as important when you have questions that need answers.

Need to talk to a real estate attorney regarding residential or commercial? - Ask our attorney in person (Cathy)

Need private money? - Ask our private money (Saravan)

Are you looking for an investor-friendly title company? How about double closing? Ask our title company in person ( Sue & Jen)

Before or after you make an offer need a contractor estimate- Ask our contractor in person (Brian)

Join Us Now.

Before or after you make an offer get a property inspection discounted for real estate investors. (Ask Dominic)

Have a question about insurance for your property? - Ask our insurance agent in person (John)

Talk to an active investing company. - Talk with (Sumedh and Matt)

Find the answers here. Find your next investment property here.  

Pitch it here at the Brighton Real Estate Investors Club.

Join Us and Go farther in your Real Estate Investment journey!

Join Us Now!

Updated almost 2 years ago

Listening to Speakers isn't as important when you have questions that need answers. RSVP @ http://meetu.ps/c/2WCPT/BKDN4/f Need to talk to a real estate attorney regarding residential or commercial? - Ask our attorney in person (Cathy) Need private money? - Ask our private money (Saravan) Are you looking for an investor-friendly title company? How about double closing? Ask our title company in person ( Sue & Jen) Before or after you make an offer need a contractor estimate- Ask our contractor in person (Brian) Join Us Now. Before or after you make an offer get a property inspection discounted for real estate investors. (Ask Dominic) Have a question about insurance for your property? - Ask our insurance agent in person (John) Talk to an active investing company. - Talk with (Sumedh and Matt) Find the answers here. Find your next investment property here. Pitch it here at the Brighton Real Estate Investors Club. Join Us and Go farther in your Real Estate Investment journey! Join Us Now!

There is power in networking; which I have learned over the last 25 years. I have driven few hundread miles just to attend 3 hour events that have given opportunity to grow.  

If you are in the area; it would be good time to mix and mingle; then sharpen your saw with real estate investors in the area.

Scott I would be interested in your contractor referral for the Brighton area.  Have a sfh I need some work done on.  Appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Originally posted by @Skip Reath :

Scott I would be interested in your contractor referral for the Brighton area.  Have a sfh I need some work done on.  Appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Happy to give you an introduction. He is out of town this week and will be returning next week I believe. 

Originally posted by @Gary Carver :

Sounds great. I will be at the next one 

Hi Gary, thanks for your interest! I'll be on the look-out for you. Nevertheless, don't leave without saying hi. I look forward to meeting you.