Outback Investor Lunch & "BS" Session!

14 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 05/08/19 11:30AM - 01:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Plantones Italian Market, 8680 West Warm Springs Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89148
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey all my Las Vegas Folks!

If you want to have lunch & hang out with other investors in an informal environment and just "BS" about what's going on in the market, deals that others have done, or just ask questions and network....THEN THIS IS JUST FOR YOU!

This get together is completely INFORMAL, there are no presentations or product pitches...just some cool people hanging out over lunch & talking about investing and wealth building. (If you come in a suit...we won't hold it against you, it's the middle of the work week!)

Date & Time: Wednesday, May 8th (11:30am-1:30pm)

Location: Plantone's Italian Market (8680 W. Warm Springs Rd., 89148)

CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!!!!

All "Lunch & BS Sessions" will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month unless otherwise stated!

If you have any questions at, feel free to contact me at at my number below (text or call).

We'll see you all there stuffing each others faces!

CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!!!!

Another reason I'm on this road to financial freedom. Working out of town Tuesday through Thursday every week has me missing out on these types of events all the time. I am going to try to have my better half attend for me now that she's becoming more passionate about adding more rental properties under our belt. Thank you for the invite, and I hope some other opportunity comes around so that I can meet more here in Las Vegas that share a common goal.

Not a problem....reach out to me if you ever need to get plugged into some of the local Vegas investors.

This will be my first REI event, and I am pretty excited about it. Also great that it's only 10min from the house. Ha. See you then!

@Jon Lee Ah, unfortunately I'm still stuck in the rat-race, so I have to work. Ha. I appreciate the invite though. Starting next week, I'll be off Wednesdays and Thursdays.

No worries....see you at Lunch & BS.

@Jon Lee I’ll be out of town for this one but mid-week lunch sounds awesome! I hope there’s another one soon!

Tomorrow's the day......Great Food & Great Networking! All my Las Vegas area investors and real estate professionals meet us tomorrow from 11:30am-1:30pm at Plantones Italian Market! We have over 30 other investors coming and I guarantee that there is a connection there that can take your real estate business to the next level! We look forward to seeing you there!

Hi Las Vegas investors!

Please let me know if there are any future events! I'd like to connect with fellow investors! I don't know if bringing my 2 yr old toddler would be allowed.. 

Hey @Cindy Lamug ! My wife and I are new to real estate investing and the Las Vegas area. We would love to connect and help you/your family along the way!

@Andres I. Cepeda Hi sorry for the late response! My husband and I also are quite new. Let's definitely connect! Unfortunately, we had a family emergency and was not able to attend the recent meet up but we'll definitely be planning on attending future ones!

@Cindy Lamug I’ll be attending the Outback meeting on June 6! Let me know if you or your husband will be there!

@Andres I. Cepeda I don't we'll be able to attend any meeting until  July. Unfortunately, we can only go on weekends, since he works and we're quite busy during this month. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here