Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Neri
Pro Member
  • Insurance Agent
  • USA
Votes |
IBC & Real Estate Investing (The Ultimate Cash-flow System)

Joseph Neri
Pro Member
  • Insurance Agent
  • USA
Posted May 14 2019, 07:18
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 06/01/19 09:30AM - 11:30PM America/Chicago
  • Raveneaux Country Club, 9415 Cypresswood Drive Spring, Texas 77379
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Many of you have expressed an interest in sharing our practice with family, friends, and co-workers. We are responding by holding an educational session to not only answer questions but to go back through and review the basics of the Infinite Banking Concept.

This is a perfect opportunity for you to invite family, friends, and co-workers to our workshop! Let us help you show this process to your guests!

Some of our clients have volunteered to tell their stories of how their banking policy has been a HUGE benefit to them when they’ve used it. You will not have to listen to Mike and Clay most of the time, as we thought it would be very beneficial to have our clients tell their own stories!

We’re holding the session Saturday, June 1st at Raveneaux Country Club at 9:30 in the morning. We promise, you’ll be out by noon!

There will be refreshments, snacks at the session. I am attaching an invitation that we’re sending out to everyone, and ask that you please RSVP before May 29, 2019.

I am encouraging you to bring a guest who you think would be interested in learning about the Infinite Banking Concept.

As always, any questions, concerns, or comments are greatly appreciated! Please feel free to call me anytime!

Hope to see you June 1st.

Sincerely,

Joe