Salem Real Estate Meet Up!

12 Replies

  • 05/28/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • We'll be in the rear of Archive Coffee and Bar, 102 Liberty St NE Suite 120 Salem, Oregon 97301
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey there fellow Oregon investors.  My friend Richard Sherman and I  will be hosting a Meet Up in Salem Tuesday May 28th at Archive Coffee and Bar.  There is no agenda other than to get together, talk real estate stuff, and see how we can help each other succeed.  So whether you have zero real estate investment experience or you've been in the game 30 years we'd still like to meet up.

Unfortunately, Richard is not a former Seahawks defensive back but he is super tall and very successful!  Please come and introduce yourselves to us when you get to Archive.  I'll be the one with the mammoth red beard.

Cheers,

Nat

@Nat Borchers  Once again, I disappoint people by not being that Richard Sherman! You have the athletic ability covered though; I am just there for the extra height!.

I wanted to echo what Nat said. Come and hang out and get a coffee or adult beverage and meet some other investors. In any market, knowledge, and connections are, and in this market that is especially true. Any experience level welcome!

I am looking forward to it! 

Really looking forward to attending this. I'm a Realtor and wanting to get into investing 

Thank you for hosting this REI meetup in Salem! I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, I'm new to REI, but not to Salem. I love Archive! Great location decision.

@Nat Borchers

What time is the meetup? I don’t see one but maybe that’s because I’m on my phone?

Thanks!

@Nat Borchers great to see you being a leader down there in Salem. I would love to come, but may not be able to make it that evening. 

@Richard Sherman your name keeps coming up as I talk with more Gobundance guys (last was on a call with David Lawver). Hopefully I'll get a chance to finally meet you soon!

Originally posted by @Caitlin Martinez :

Really looking forward to attending this. I'm a Realtor and wanting to get into investing 

 Come on by!  There are so many different ways to be an investor I think almost everyone can find their niche!

Originally posted by @Madelaine Au :

Thank you for hosting this REI meetup in Salem! I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, I'm new to REI, but not to Salem. I love Archive! Great location decision.

Looking forward to meeting you Madelaine!  Nat hooked up that location, I agree it is awesome!

Originally posted by @Bob B. :

@Nat Borchers

What time is the meetup? I don’t see one but maybe that’s because I’m on my phone?

Thanks!

Starts at 6, we will plan to hang out until 9 or so or as long as people want!

Originally posted by @Mike Nuss :

@Nat Borchers great to see you being a leader down there in Salem. I would love to come, but may not be able to make it that evening. 

@Richard Sherman your name keeps coming up as I talk with more Gobundance guys (last was on a call with David Lawver). Hopefully I'll get a chance to finally meet you soon!

 Mike, yeah we need to get together!  I am on the coast for the summer, so if your out the Lincoln City way let me know!  David is an impressive guy!  I am planning to meet up with him when he is in town so I will be up in Portland and we can make something happen!

@Richard Sherman awesome. I'm actually trying to real some other Gobros into a Lincoln city trip in July or August. A friend of ours has a nice beach front rental with availability still in the summer. We'll have to get you there for some fun too! Could be the start to a local chapter. 

Originally posted by @Mike Nuss :

@Richard Sherman awesome. I'm actually trying to real some other Gobros into a Lincoln city trip in July or August. A friend of ours has a nice beach front rental with availability still in the summer. We'll have to get you there for some fun too! Could be the start to a local chapter. 

 Love it!  Let me know if that works out!  Would love to meet up!

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday!  Between Nat and myself we have more than 150+ units and have experience in everything from flips to Mobile Home parks, so if nothing else we can talk about finidnng deals, rehabs, refinance, lending, whatever people want to chat about.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here