Jim Clark
  • Investor
  • Englewood, CO
Posted May 20 2019, 17:07

1 Reply

• 06/01/19 09:00AM - 01:00PM America/Denver
  • 7120 E Orchard Rd #400 Centennial, Colorado 80111
  • $69

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Learn the ins and outs of financing your deals with the pros that work with investors.

Should I go to a bank? How much can I borrow? How does Hard Money work, and what is the best way to use it? Can I do a cash-out refinance on my properties?

Learn about the loan products that are available to you as investors. This workshop will cover all forms of lending available to investors, including conventional loans, hard money, and the myriad of products and solutions to fit your investing.

Your speakers represent Hard Money, Conventional and Non-Conventional Loans and Bank Financing.

8:30 Registration and coffee

9:00 Hard Money Lending with David Nielson, of Boomerang Capital Partners

10:15 Break

10:30 Joe Massey of Castle and Cooke Mortgage, the products that are available in the market

12:00 Bank Financing with non-QM Products, Mike Shaw, ANB Bank

1:00 Wrap up

Come prepared with your deals and questions!

$69 ICOR Members/$109 Non-Members by May 24 and bring a guest for FREE!

$89 ICOR Members/$129 Members after May 24

More info and registration here

Loading replies...