Auction 101 - Nassau County

8 Replies

• 06/12/19 12:00AM - 12:00AM America/New_York
  • Sprout Mortgage 5th Floor, 90 Merrick Avenue East Meadow, New York 11554
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Learn about purchasing foreclosure properties at the live foreclosure sales. What to bring, due diligence and funding opportunities.

Event held at Sprout Mortgages thanks to Michael Young - Hard Money Lender

RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-NYREA/events/261603537/

Updated 2 months ago

Apologies for the many many changes. Please make note of the new location. So sorry for any inconvenience!!! BOLDI LAW GROUP: 61 HILTON AVE, SUITE 201, GARDEN CITY, NY

Updated 2 months ago

EMAIL me at [email protected]

Updated 2 months ago

Hello, For reasons beyond my control we're not going to be able to meet this evening. However, I'd still like the opportunity to speak with you all and answer your questions. Instead we can meet online for a Zoom Meeting (live over the internet). Please share your email address so that I can send you the Zoom link with password for our online meeting this evening. Sorry for the last minute change!!!

Updated 2 months ago

Just a slight change we'll be meeting in the same building different office and floor: Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP on the 9th Floor

Not at all. I'm a part of the NY Third Party Sales team in covering the entire state, and educational events for the Northeast region. 

Apologies for the many many changes. Please make note of the new location. So sorry for any inconvenience!!!

BOLDI LAW GROUP: 61 HILTON AVE, SUITE 201, GARDEN CITY, NY 

Location of event: BOLDI LAW GROUP: 61 HILTON AVE, SUITE 201, GARDEN CITY, NY

Joesiann Cortez At least 6 people were at the original location. I don't know if there's a better way to notify but we knew nothing about the change. Once we all left for the day, none of us went on bigger pockets again. Is there some way to have it reach our email so we know in the future? I am interested in attending an auction before your suffolk presentation. Do you have any handouts or presentations that you were using or can I view the meeting as an archive? Thank you. Debbie

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here