CDA North Idaho REI Meeting!

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 07/02/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 3931 N Schreiber Way Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83815
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The North Idaho REI Team is dedicated to providing free networking and educational opportunities to people interested in any and all aspects of real estate investing. As a team of investors and Realtors, we know better than anyone that real estate investing has something to offer anyone of any skill level. With the right connections and education, we believe you can achieve all of your real estate investing goals. Join us the first Thursday of every month for new guest speakers and free networking (the free cookies are a plus too)!

@Nick Beveridge

Glad to hear there's one up there! How's the Airbnb market in the winter?

I don't have any Airbnb's myself, however I have heard from many investors that it slows enough to consider 6 months of long term leasing and 6 months of short term.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here