User Stats

Votes
Shweta Patel
Votes |
Orlando WIG Meetup: "Wildly Important Goals"

Shweta Patel
Posted Jun 12 2019, 08:47

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

"Wildly Important Goals" (WIG)  Meetup- Calling all Orlando area investors/syndicators/property managers/realtors/brokers/flippers/first timers

Come join us for drinks, refreshments, and talking all things REAL ESTATE.

If you have deals you would like to pitch, are looking for investors, networking to build your business directory, or just wanting to passively absorb the latest from the greatest in this area- this is a cant miss meet up for you!

Venue Details to follow

About the Host: I manage my company, Shwepa INC, which invests in small and medium scale commercial and residential real estate projects. My specific area of interest is Mobile Home Parks, Syndication, Affordable housing, real estate tax and law as well as personal finance. I am hoping to bring together some of the brightest minds in the Orlando Area and forge a powerful network that will help attendants achieve their real estate ambitions.

That, and I like wine.  

Loading replies...