Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
David Greene
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Votes |
David Greene's Criteria for Analyzing a Property in 5 Minutes!

David Greene
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Posted Jun 16 2019, 07:09
This event is brought to you by:

3 Replies

• 07/02/19 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Blacktop Comedy Club, 3101 Sunset Boulevard Rocklin, California 95677
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

RSVP HERE!!

In today's crazy real estate world, you need to be ready to act at a moment's notice, but analyzing a deal can take HOURS! The real question is, does it have to?

David says this all the time, and it's so true: "The faster I can analyze a property, the more properties I can analyze. The more properties I can analyze, the more deals I can offer on. The more deals I can offer on, the more houses I close on. The more houses I close on..." well, you get the point! He has seen deals fall through, right in front of him, and was able to step in to put the property under contract quickly, while making sure that everyone got what they needed. This is a skill that should be mastered by all! Join us as we discuss how he does it and how you can too!

The One Brokerage Logo

Loading replies...