Real Estate Connections and Coffee

2 Replies

• 06/30/19 07:00AM - 10:00AM America/Los_Angeles
  • I will be on the patio at 6:45, 21135 S Ellsworth Loop Queen Creek, Arizona 85142
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

First meeting that I am aware of for the East Valley real estate investor professionals and aspiring professionals. I know it's early, but come and have coffee, network with others who are interested in investing in real estate, and have a good time. I would like to have a regular meeting to go to and I am open to changing the day, time, and location for all subsequent meets if this location and time are not ideal.  See you Sunday.

Hey Ryan,

Im just starting out in wholesaling and co-wholesaling and just looking to network more and build some connections, also looking to further my education and get any advice from experienced wholesalers. I was just wondering if the group would be able to help with any of that or if you where more focused on other types of real estate investing?

Ryan, this is in my backyard sure I will attend I love meeting my BP family and talking real estate investing. Looking forward to meeting. Hopefully we can make this consistent.