You MUST RSVP to attend! To learn more and to RSVP CLICK HERE.
This is a monthly meetup held the last Tuesday of every month. Hosted by @Joe Fairless with some help organizing from yours truly!
1. Networking & pizza from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
2. Presentation starts at 7:00pm
Get an update on the Cincinnati real estate market with multiple real estate professionals. We'll be discussing where the market is in comparison to this time last year, and where they see the market going for the rest of 2019.
- Panelists include:
- Peter Chabris, owner and executive of The Chabris Group. The Chabris Group has sold over $60 Million in real estate each of the past two years, primarily consisting of single family homes valued under $500k. On the off chance that Peter cannot attend, the team's leading agent, James Harriswill sit on the panel for him. James is responsible for 108 of their home sales last year all on his own!
- Kurt Weil, mortgage broker with Zipfel Capital. Kurt helps investors secure financing for everything from single family homes to large apartment complexes. In July of 2019 alone, Kurt is set to close on over $16 Million in real estate loans.
- @Slocomb Reed , became a house hacker in 2014 and currently lives in his second house hack with his wife and two-month-old daughter. Has bought and sold 34 flips and 24 buy-and-hold properties, totaling 75 units, for himself and his clients. His lead generation experience includes postcards, yellow letters, driving for dollars, door knocking, and cold calling. Slocomb currently owns and manages 18 rental units, some with partners, he and a partner are under contract to purchase a 24-unit property in August.
3. Go through 60 second update
4. Remaining time for more networking, doors close at 8:30pm EST. A lot of people will hang out outside afterwards (weather permitting).
5. Post goals for next meetup in the Facebook group
The $2.50 fee (plus $.84 for Eventbrite processing = $3.34) is simply for accountability. This way we cut down on people RSVP-ing and not showing up, taking away tickets for people that would have showed up (and it buys pizza for the group) :)
Feel free to email me with any questions [email protected]
You MUST RSVP to attend! To learn more and to RSVP visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-cincinnati-real-estate-market-update-cincinnatis-best-ever-rei-mastermind-tickets-64430640781