Votes |
Oceanside REI Meetup!

David Pere
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Springfield, MO
Posted Jul 20 2019, 09:12

12 Replies

• 08/06/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • I'm aiming to be under one of the three pavilions., 1206 N Pacific St Oceanside, California 92054
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Real estate investor (REI) meetup at the pavilions near Oceanside harbor! This will be the first REI meetup I've hosted since moving to Oceanside, and I look forward to meeting and networking with all of you!

Investors, Agents, Lenders, Military, ANYONE, join us at Oceanside harbor beach to network, and get in on the ground floor of our monthly meetups! This is open to anybody interested in real estate, or other local investments. We welcome all levels of experience, so come and eat some pizza with us! I will provide a couple of pizzas, but if you're hungry feel free to bring anything that suits your fancy!

Loading replies...