Votes |
MeetUp - How To Build A House From Start to Finish

Sue Hough
  • Developer
  • Chicago IL
Posted Aug 14 2019, 15:46

No Replies

• 08/24/19 08:30AM - 10:30AM America/Chicago
  • We will go to the jobsite after our breakfast meet and greet, FINOM Coffee 4200 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, Illinois 60630
  • $20.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I am very excited to offer this MeetUp group.  It is for Real Estate Investors who want a rare and exciting opportunity to take part in the hands-on construction of a new home! This thrilling hands-on learning experience takes us from excavation to the final punch list. We will be following the progress by meeting every other week at the job site then following up with discussions, learning, sharing and coffee. This is an unparalleled opportunity which will give you the secrets to grow your profits and learn from an experienced residential general contractor.

I hope you can join us and feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.  Hope to see you there!!