Tamiel Kenney
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Aug 16 2019, 13:16

6 Replies

• 09/07/19 08:00AM - 06:00PM America/Chicago
  • Westin Galleria Dallas, 13340 DALLAS PKWY Dallas, Texas 75240
  • $797

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Have ever dreamed about making enough money to quit your 9-5 JOB and spend time doing the things you love?

Maybe you’re frustrated because your work environment isn’t ideal…

Or anxious because you feel trapped in a job where your income potential is limited…

Most people working a 9-5 job don’t have the flexibility they want to truly live life on their terms.

Life is too short to work at a Job every day where you don’t feel fulfilled!

Meet Patrick: Owner in 900+ Apartment Units, Quit his job at the age of 27

Just like you, Patrick wanted better choices for his family and a life with freedom and flexibility to spend time with the people he loves most.

He started investing in a small 64-unit property but struggled with knowing how to scale and raise the capital he needed to buy larger multifamily properties. He knew that these larger properties would provide the cash flow he needed to quit his job and live the life he dreamed.

That’s where we stepped in to hold his hand and guide him through all the ins and outs of buying larger properties to achieve his goals.

"Think Multifamily helped me not only raise the capital I needed to scale quickly, but also provided a step-by-step framework to follow to purchase multifamily properties. They guided me on how to effectively manage the asset post-closing and have provided exceptional advice all along the way."

Patrick has now purchased 900+ units and was able to quit his job at the age of 27.

"There is NO WAY I’d be where I am today without Think Multifamily and the excellent platform they have developed, for which I will forever be grateful."

Do you want to discover the exact strategies that Patrick learned to achieve this?

Join us at the FIRE SUMMIT to learn how you can get on track to achieving a life of financial freedom and the best choices for your family!

If you want to learn how to Raise Capital, buy your first Multifamily or scale bigger, manage your assets well after closing and avoid some of the mistakes that can kill cash flow, or you simply want to meet other successful investors like Patrick, then don’t miss the FIRE SUMMIT on September 7-8 in Dallas.

This could be the defining moment that changes everything for you!

Because the FIRE SUMMIT Conference is almost here, we wanted to make the decision to join easier…by offering you a super Discount when you use the CODE: BP200

That's $200 OFF each ticket!

We are excited to be on this journey to freedom with you and can’t wait to see you at The FIRE SUMMIT!

When you Register, USE CODE: BP200

Loading replies...