Temecula / Murrieta Real Estate Meetup

3 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 09/18/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 1909 Gastropub in Downtown Temecula, 1909 Gastropub in Downtown Temecula -2856 Old Town Front St. Temecula, California 92590
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Community,

My name is Nick Weaver and I have been buying out of state rental properties for the past 2 years and real estate investing has me absolutely hooked! I have learned so much in a short period of time, and I know I have so much more to learn! I love sharing what I am doing, and I love learning best practices from other real estate investors out there! If you are as passionate as I am about real estate, I would love to meet you! If you are new to investing in real estate and you would like to learn more, This meetup will be a great launching pad for your real estate investing career!

I look forward to seeing you at the meetup in September!

Nicholas Weaver

• 909-816-9336
Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor