WiscoREIA's Kenosha Meeting - September 2019!
- 09/12/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
- Mason's Eatery & Pub, 7000 74th Place Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Topic: Technology and Virtual Assistants: What is different about today?
- - Change is happening so fast in real estate the gap between successful and unsuccessful businesses is exploding. Successful businesses all have one thing in common… a great team.
- - What impact does technology play in today’s marketplace?
- - How are the most successful investors leveraging technology today?
- - How can you crush the competition in your market?
- - What do the “big-boys” know that you don’t?
- - What can a virtual assistant do for you?
- - What are the most important tasks to outsource first?
- - What does a “perfect” business look like?
Speaker: Robert Nickell
Robert Nickell had long perfected a series of systems and processes that helped launch him to the forefront of the industry. He has helped hundreds of investors and entrepreneurs with his workflows and proven systems — and that started with having a rockstar team in place. Robert is excited to share the insider secrets that separate the good from great.
Mason's Eatery & Pub
7000 74th Place
Kenosha, WI 53142
Come early or stay after! Bring your deals, too!
Your first meeting is FREE! After that Non-Members are $20! Members are always FREE!
WiscoREIA’s Kenosha Main Meeting Always on the 2nd Thursday of the Month from 7:00pm - 9:00pm!
Thursday, September 12th from 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Hosted by: Russ Moldenhauer & Matt Hedstrom