Learn how to raise all the private money you will ever need.

3 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 08/24/19 09:00AM - 03:00PM America/New_York
  • We will be there from 9 am to 3 pm. , 3579 masonic way Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Learn how to raise all the private money you will ever need.

FREE Seminar on raising private money with legendary Alan Cowgill. All are free to attend. We are even providing lunch.

Have you ever stumbled upon a fantastic real estate deal only to watch it slip through your fingers because you didn't have the money to close on the deal?    Well, I sure have, and it happened more times that I wish to admit. Then I learned about raising private money.  

In it's simplest forms, you find someone with extra cash, and you offer them a good rate of return for funding your killer deal. 

Where it gets complicated and difficule is when you realize that your great aunt isn't a multi-millionaire just waiting to launch your new career. Now you have to figure out how to target strangers or near strangers with money, and show them how you are their golden ticket to hands free, safe, high return, investing. 

If you already know how to do that, and understand all of the legal nuances, and contract law, then this event is not for you. If you are like everyone else in the investor world, and you business could take off with a few good financial backers, then you need to get your butt into a seat at my event. 

I have the nation's leading private money expert coming in to teach us how he locates, educates, and closes with as much private money as you will ever need. 

Come one, come all 

Saturday August 24th

9 am to 3 pm or whenever we run out of questions

3579 Masonic Way

Pittsburgh PA 15235