Bend Real Estate Investors Meetup

2 Replies

• 09/05/19 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Level 2 in Old Mill, 360 SW Powerhouse Dr #3298 Bend, Oregon 97702
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The Bend Real Estate Investors Meetup takes place on the first Thursday of each month at Level 2 in the Old Mill. Over the last year this event has grown from a few investors shaking hands, into a full on event with dozens of attendees and even guest speakers!

Don't miss out, this is THE networking event for real estate professionals in Central Oregon. I have gotten so much out of attending, from making good friends to landing deals and building business relationships! I hope to see you there!

Very sad that I won't be making it tonight, as I came down with a bug last night. If anyone would like to discuss a subdivision deal that I'm looking at, PM me. Hope everyone has a great meeting.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here