Maui Wealth Builders REI Meetup

Greg Gaudet
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pukalani, HI
Posted Aug 28 2019, 21:17

13 Replies

• 09/19/19 05:00PM - 07:00PM Pacific/Honolulu
  • Outside the new Startbucks next to Fork and Salad, by Target, 120 Hookele 120 Hookele, Hawaii 96732
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Everyone, 

It's time for our next real estate investors meetup on Maui. 

We will meet at the tables outside at the new Starbucks, next door to Fork and Salad across from Target at 5:00PM. Please come prepared to learn and to share your knowledge and experience so that we can all help each other and grow our businesses together!

The Maui Wealth Builders group was organized to go a little deeper than our normal meetups. We will be holding events with experienced full time investors presenting and sharing their knowledge, and we will have events where you can bring a deal you are currently analyzing to present to the group and get feedback/input/suggestions from the most experienced investors on Maui.

If you have a deal you are analyzing and would like input on please bring all the numbers if you’re willing to discuss. Or if you have completed a deal you would like to do a deep dive on and discuss for everyones benefit, please messaage me so I can reserve a time slot for you. Sharing a deal is an excellent way to expand your networking, everyone leaves with an impression of you as a succesful investor. 

Message me with any questions or suggestions for topics or what you'd like to learn about, and PLEASE share this with any other investors you know AND CLICK "ATTEND EVENT" so we know how many to expect and have a seat for you! 

Loading replies...