Votes |
OPT Meetup in NYC - 4th Quarter Huddle

Ruben Kanya
  • Short Term Rental: Realtor, Investor, Manager
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Sep 9 2019, 21:18

2 Replies

• 09/18/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Go into Hudson Eats by The Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar, Brookfield, 225 Liberty St - Hudson Eats in Brookfield Place New York, New York 100080
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP nation! Excited to host our growing OPT meetup outside of Georgia for the 7th time in New York City as we look to start the 4th quarter of 2019! I've been able to watch a lot of you who attend make strides, on new deals, partnerships, offers, etc. It's a pleasure to see! It's all about inspiring each other to exceed our goals while taking notable insights on some of the strategies we're using collectively, that's what the mastermind is all about and of course a chance for key strategic partnerships.

As always I am your plug in NYC for the market in the south in Atlanta (Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors) and any operations /lead generation services you might need from my real estate virtual staffing agency, just ask. Additionally if you're a syndicator or limited partner looking to invest let's build a relationship with the attendees and myself I'm working on some strategic partnerships for the 4th quarter with some additional syndications in early 2020. Just a few words from me, but this mastermind is about you, so come with questions, situations, case studies and insights and let's problem solve, value add and build collectively.

Let's build!

~ These meetups are for anyone who realizes that 'teamwork makes the dream work', regardless of experience in real estate. You either have a skill/knowledge, money or time to offer and/or could use another’s in return. ~

"The OPT meetup mastermind was inspired by my first deal I made with an investor from Bigger Pockets. I imagined...what if I had multiple of these quality partnerships? OPT's mission is to offer the very same opportunity for all of us." - Ruben

Loading replies...