Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Mike Webb
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hagerstown, MD
Votes |
Lazy Girl REI - Berkeley County, WV MeetUp (Martinsburg)

Mike Webb
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hagerstown, MD
Posted Sep 10 2019, 07:25

4 Replies

• 09/19/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • Holiday Inn - Foxcroft, 301 Foxcroft Avenue Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us THURSDAY September 19th at 6:30 pm for for our FREE monthly Meet Up. Network with friends, colleagues and like-minded folks from 6:30 - 7:00 and then at 7'ish, April Crossley from Lazy Girl REI (look her up on YouTube) will takeover to deliver TONS of value on evaluating deals and how to fund them. April travels all over the country teaching how to find people to invest in real estate opportunities and this month she will be in the Washington, DC, NOVA, Winchester, Frederick, Hagerstown, Chambersburg area speaking FREE.

This isn't one of those ra-ra meetings where they get up, get you excited just to pitch a sales course for $1,000 (even though it would be well worth it). She has an amazing story to share how she went from being a young mom, finding real estate and how that led her to retire from nursing at a young age! 

Do yourself a favor, come listen to her journey and some of the tactical steps you can take to start investing or to step your game up if you already are. This is an investment of around 2 hours in yourself, your family and your future...and it is FREE. 

@Bill Kenny and I hope to see you there!

User Stats

Votes
Gabriel Rodriguez
  • Martinsburg, WV
Votes |
  • Martinsburg, WV
Replied Sep 10 2019, 09:03

@Mike Webb I’m looking forward to it. I’ll be there for sure!

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Hosea
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Beckley, WV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Beckley, WV
Replied Sep 10 2019, 10:16

Interesting! Sometimes I wish West Virginia was so spread out. If I have time I would definitely like to come!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Hall
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Martinsburg, WV
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Martinsburg, WV
Replied Sep 10 2019, 14:36

@Mike Webb thanks! What is the location?

User Stats

Votes
Mike Webb
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hagerstown, MD
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hagerstown, MD
Replied Sep 10 2019, 14:46

@Nathan Hall -  Holiday Inn on Foxcroft Avenue.