Fairfield County Real Estate Meet Up - Bethel CT 10/26 @3PM

Gregor Vidmar
  • Danbury, CT
Posted Oct 4 2019, 08:39

9 Replies

• 10/26/19 03:00PM - 05:00PM America/New_York
  • 37 Stony Hill Rd Bethel, Connecticut 06801
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone!

My name is Gregor Vidmar and I have been a member of biggerpockets for a while and enjoy following all the podcasts and forum discussions that have helped me get to where I am today. I am an active buy and hold real estate investor and currently have 2 rental properties and am closing on a third within a months time (3F in Danbury, CT). Recently my close friend and real estate investing partner opened up our own brokerage and wanted to network and meet other like minded individuals that are interested in real estate and its various investing strategies.

In an effort to get like minded individuals and professionals from surrounding industries together to meet (Accountants, Lawyers, Marketing, Insurance, Tech) we have decided to make our very first official BP announced meet up at none other than the Meeting House Pub in Bethel, CT on October 26th beginning at 3PM. We will have our own sectioned off room to hold this meetup and to kick things off in proper manner, our brokerage (Patriot Realty Group) will be offering beverages and appetizers.

There will be no fee or pitching of any products and will be open to participant suggestions on how to structure the meeting to get the most out of it for everyone. Ideally we would like to have everyone share what they do and their interests in real estate in a non-formal manner just to get to know everyone. Our goal is that we have this meeting at this location every couple of months to continue to expand everyone's knowledge and network with like minded individuals.

Feel free to reply below if you are interested in coming and if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how to make the most of this meeting!

Loading replies...