Meetup in Manhattan w/Author & BP Guest #225 Kathy Fettke Oct. 22

Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
ModeratorPosted Oct 15 2019, 06:08
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 10/22/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • The Vanderbilt Room at The Roosevelt Hotel., 45 E 45th Street New York, New York 10017
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello again fellow BiggerPockets members from and around the greatest city in the world, New York! I'm pleased to announce that we're having our next Manhattan event on Tuesday  October 22 so put it in your calendar! Thrilled to be able to announce that Mega Star Kathy Fettke, who's been on the BP Podcast #225, is coming to speak at the event!

Link to sign up page here.

Kathy is a powerhouse when it comes to Real Estate investing.  I had the honor to hear from her on 3 occasions this year alone at @J. Martin's San Francisco Bay Summit, @Joe Fairless' Best Ever Conference in Denver, and @Tarl Yarber's PNW Big Bad *** Real Estate Wealth Expo in Seattle.  Every time I've heard from Kathy I've been wowed and I can assure you that you will be too.  She was a Keynote speaker at all those events.  And she's also speaking at @Dave Van Horn's MidAtlantic Summit in Philladelphia as a Keynote.  

There's a pattern here and it's really simple:  Kathy's at the Pinnacle of what most of us here are trying to achieve.  She, and her husband Rich, have an incredible story (of which I hope she touches on) on the ways they overcame the hardships in their lives to create mammoth changes thru real estate investing.    This is why Kathy is a frequent guest expert on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, NPR, CBS MarketWatch and the Wall Street Journal. She was also named among the “Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs” by Goldman Sachs two years in a row.  Here's Kathy's Book and check out the ratings!

Kathy hosts two podcasts, The Real Wealth Show and Real Estate News for Investors — both top ten podcasts on iTunes with listeners in 27 different countries. Her company, Real Wealth Network, offers free resources and cutting edge education for beginning and experienced real estate investors. Kathy is passionate about teaching others how to create “real wealth,” which she defines as having both the time and the money to live life on your terms.  And she's going to share her knowledge with the group.  No need to travel to San Fran, Seattle, Denver or Philly.  Just come to the event in your own back yard on the 22nd!

We'll start off the event with great networking, then we're going to get a market update in NJ from myself and NY- Westchester from @Adam Cherko . We'll also hear from Karen Jones from East Coast Capital regarding lending products & where the rates are (and possibly going to). 

Link to sign up page here.

PLEASE NOTE, again the event will be taking place at The Roosevelt Hotel, located at 45 E. 45th Street in Manhattan, in the Vanderbilt Suite located on the 2nd Floor. We'll start at 6:30pm and go to 9:30pm. This location is incredibly easy to get to only steps from Grand Central Station. 

You'll see on the sign up page here.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ (that includes you Hoboken, Jersey City, Newark, Maplewood, Montclair, West Orange, Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Middlesex County and so many more!). 

You must register on the sign up page located here : CLICK ON THIS TEXT FOR LINK TO SIGN UP!

Loading replies...