• Rental Property Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Posted Oct 16 2019, 10:57
This event is brought to you by:

6 Replies

• 10/25/19 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • The Rabbit Hole, 3377 Adams Ave San Diego, California 92116
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello all my San Diego locals! For the past month I have been hosting a REI Happy Hour Social in Normal Heights, North Park, etc. and the turnout has been great and growing. So with that being said, I figured I would extend the invite to you all here. If you would like to attend, let me know and I will shoot you an invite to this Fridays' as well as any upcoming (bi-weekly).

This happy hour is for you, the real estate investor, who knows the importance of networking. You deserve to wind down, enjoy an ice cold draft, and meet new like-minded investors without the worry of a presentation with a "guru" trainer/speaker.

This group is for you because you enjoy great conversation, trading ideas, comparing strategies, and sharing deals with people you can really get to know through genuine conversation outside of the office or the basic and overrated coffee shop.

Invite others to join us, if you know they will benefit, if you want to share a drink with them, or if you just don't want to network alone. It doesn't matter. We're here to chat, focus on progress, and to make sh*t happen.

Loading replies...