Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Victor Sarkisyan
  • Van Nuys, CA
Votes |
10th Event: Keeping Renovation Costs Down!

Victor Sarkisyan
  • Van Nuys, CA
Posted Oct 17 2019, 16:28

No Replies

• 10/23/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • We are in front of the PFChangs. Bring a jacket!, 15301 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, California 91403
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This meetup is just starting out! The idea here is to create a community of first time investors, but more importantly, to be persistent in our journey to help each other become financially free. This will become a meetup group that happens every other Wednesday evenings from 7pm to closing.

At the 10th Event we're going to be discussing some great ways on keeping renovation costs down and how I was able to get some great deals on appliances for the new place I purchased!

I'm hoping to slowly develop a community of first time investors coming together to help one another get into real estate. We will stay connected with blog posts I host on my site, upcoming interviews, a community wide slack channel, and more.

If you need a bit of inspiration, you can check out our blog at startuprei.com where my wife and I go through our weekly struggles of learning REI to try and become financially independent.