Patrick Menefee
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Oct 19 2019, 08:10
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 11/15/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Tables in back right small room, Angry Ale's Bar, 1518 Montford Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28209
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Join us for our monthly Friday meetup in the month of November! This will be the fifth that we've hosted at Angry Ale's, and we're excited to see the increasing interest and attendance! 

We've had a core group who has shown up to the last few, and it's become a great opportunity to check in and keep everybody accountable for their progress month-to-month. Thank you all for showing up, and I'm excited to keep it going!

For those of you (such as myself) who travel or are unavailable during the week for the fantastic meetup that @Chris T. has put together, or just want another opportunity to meet like-minded investors, join us for some drinks and real estate talk at Angry Ale's bar in Montford!

There is a sectioned off room in the back right of the bar when you walk in and we will meet back there. Please RSVP so we get a feel for how many to expect, and tell your friends!

What: friendly, informal meetup to network with fellow investors, share your experiences, and have a few drinks

Where: Angry Ale's bar in Montford (near the Park Road Shopping Center), Friday November 15 @ 6:30pm

When: the third Friday of every month

Who: anyone interested in networking, talking real estate, or just enjoying a drink with good company

Please pass the word to any friends or family who may be interested, and I look forward to seeing you there!!

Loading replies...