Pittsburgh REIA Commercial Group Monthly Meeting

Paolo Agostinelli
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Nov 10 2019, 14:22

1 Reply

• 11/12/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • We meet at the Robinson Township Eat 'N Park meeting room., 100 Park Manor Blvd. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The Pittsburgh REIA Commercial Group will meet on Tuesday, November 12th @ 6:30PM at the Robinson Township Eat ‘N Park (100 Park Manor Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205).

This month, we're going to talk about the different types of strategic alliances (partnerships, joint ventures (JVs), etc) that both residential and commercial real estate investors use, how to manage them, and how to avoid the most common issues and problems when you're a part of one. This is a HUGE topic to tackle, but we'll highlight a few takeaway points that all of us can use going forward. If anyone wants to discuss anything we cover on Tuesday in more detail, let me know and we can certainly talk outside of the meeting.

Along those lines, I'm going to ask everyone as part of our normal round table discussion to think about your "haves and wants". While we're on the topic of strategic alliances, I think it would be beneficial for this group, especially, to openly talk about what they have to offer others and what they still need (knowledge, skill sets, resources, money, deals, etc) to be able to execute any deals you're currently working on our would like to work on in the future.

Both new and experienced commercial real estate investors are always encouraged to attend!

Bring your deals and anything else you'd like to discuss...Have any questions in the mean time? Just let me know.

See you Tuesday!

Loading replies...