This is the second webinar in our seven part series ELEVATE Your Flip.
We’ll tackle real time Denver market trends this winter and ways it affects your flipping strategy. We will also discuss the key investment metrics to use every time a prospective deal is evaluated, so you are driving in the best lane for success.
This second webinar will cover:
- ELEVATION Deal Analyzer spreadsheet - Free download after the webinar.
- Keys to success: Acquisition price & ARV
- Investment Metrics: ROI, $/Day, Net Profit, Daily Burn
- Returns vs. Goals: Buying with cash, line of credit/ HELOC, or hard money
Tune in to learn more!
- Chris Lopez, Investor-Friendly Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate
- Derek Marlin, Founder of ELEVATION which specializes in property re-development (Fix & Flip), consulting, wholesaling, and a unique Partnership Flip system
Investing Experience: Beginner to Intermediate.
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of analyzing properties.
Who is this class for: Investors and Agents.
Date: Monday, November 25th at 12:30
Location: Virtual - Online Webinar. Can’t make it live? No worries! The RSVP link below will redirect you to the recording.
I reached out to you for connection and want to attend this webinar. My intial interest was the history of
the Denver market webinar you referenced in a post from 2017 (date I think). I wanted to find out more
about this reference. Now, interested in your impressions of the current market. Please let me know
about the historically referenced webinar.