In this special class, "How to Achieve Financial Independence and Retire Early Starting with Nothing But Grit and Tenacity," James will give you a specific, detailed, actionable, workable plan that anyone with grit and tenacity can implement to achieve financial independence (and retire early if they desire).

Only 18% of the US population say they could live off their savings for six months or more. This plan is for the other 82%.

Turn your financial life around by implementing these step-by-step strategies and plans and lift yourself up from the struggling 82% to the more financially peaceful and confident 18% and beyond to where you could support yourself indefinitely from your investments.

Please RSVP using the link below and arrive early to get your seat. Class starts promptly at 6 PM and will usually go through about 8 PM. Networking with other local real estate investors starts after the class (after 8 PM).

RSVP using this link:


Fort Collins traffic on Wednesday evenings sucks... leave early to get to class on-time. First-time attendees get a free real estate investing book.

About Our FREE Investor Classes

James Orr and the Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG and pronounced "En Craig") have been teaching free real estate investor classes continuously in Northern Colorado since 2003. Come find out why over 1,400 real estate investors in the Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor area have joined our free real estate investor club... the oldest and largest in Northern Colorado... and still attend new weekly classes and/or listen to them on our podcast.

Looking forward to seeing at a free class soon.

Full 40+ Class Series

James is making the entire Nomad series (over 40 classes... many 2 hours long) covering every aspect of the investing process for Nomads available through Feb 12, 2020:

New Deal Analysis Podcast

If you're interested in learning more about how to analyze deals, check out our new for 2020 deal analysis podcast:

Featuring investors from Chicago, North New Jersey, Las Vegas. Charleston, Sioux Falls, Denver, Fort Collins and Houston... plus more coming soon.

If you'd like to share how you analyze real estate deals, consider being a guest on the podcast:

We're particularly interested in deal analysis from markets like Phoenix, Atlanta, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, Columbus and many more.