Josh Chamberlin
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Linn, OR
Posted Feb 7 2020, 12:35
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 02/12/20 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Willamette Cider & Ale House, 1720 Willamette Falls Dr West Linn, Oregon 97068
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey BP,

Calling all PNW real estate investors!! Please join me at The Willamette Ale & Cider House located at 1720 Willamette Falls Dr, West Linn, OR 97068 on Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020 from 6:30-8:30 pm. I have hosted this monthly meetup for the last few months with the goal of bringing local investors together to make it possible for everyone to hit their investing goals. Regardless of experience level, this is great way to build lasting relationships by connecting with like minded people that know how to make things happen. We will be set up in the middle of the venue in what they call The Queen's Lounge. Your first drink is on me. Just sign in and pick up a drink ticket. Hope to see you there!

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that you will be there.

* Please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Key words: PNW, Oregon, OR, Pdx, Portland, West Linn, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Tigard, Oregon City, Milwaukie, Gladstone, Happy Valley, deals, BRRRR, Rentals, Flipper, Flipping, rehab, ADU, apartment, apartments mobile home parks, storage, sfr, multi-family, commercial, fire, vacation rentals , AirBnB, resorts, hotels, notes, wholesale, wholesaling, hospitality, conference, BPCON

Soldera Properties Inc. Logo

Loading replies...