Votes |
Wholesale, Fix & Flip and Buy & Hold with 100% Financing

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Feb 21 2020, 06:54

2 Replies

• 03/21/20 10:00AM - 12:00PM America/New_York
  • Pipeline Orlando Coworking and Shared Offices, 20 North Orange Avenue #1100 Orlando, Florida 32801
  • $15.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

Link to reserve your spot and get your ticket-
https://orlandoinvesting101.eventbrite.com

Would you like to know how to build a profitable real estate business without using any of your money or credit?

Would it be nice to have different options for every deal you come across? Either you can wholesale, fix and flip or buy and hold.

Never leave any "money on the table" again. Where you have a seller, you can have options and different solutions for their properties.

What about funding? Today there are so many private lenders out there, that it's not hard to get 100% financing structured for fix and flip and buy and hold.

I am a local investor and I have been investing since 1987. I have done it pretty much all, from wholesaling to fix and flip, buy and hold, raising private money and more.

You will learn tried and true methods by a seasoned investor

• - Discover How to Buy and Sell 1, 3, or 10 houses a month locally and virtually;
  • - Wholesale, Fix & Flip or Buy & Hold - no matter what your strategy, I will show you how it can all be done with my "silver bullet" approach;
  • - Finding Deals - clever ways to find properties with very little to no competition;
  • - No Money, No Problem - how to secure financing nationwide for all your real estate deals;

& so much more!

As you can see this will be a knowledge packed event.

You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and as always, network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.

ADMISSION:

I have only 15 seats for this event - Please Register TODAY!
There is a good chance this event will be Sold Out prior to event date. Last events sold out a week before the event.

- $15 - First Early Bird RSVP & MAKE PAYMENT
- $25 - Next 7 RSVP & MAKE PAYMENT
- $30 - At the Door (if not Sold Out)

Link to reserve your spot and get your ticket-
https://orlandoinvesting101.eventbrite.com

** REFUND POLICY: If you didn't learn anything valuable at the event simply request a refund and we will issue it. No Questions asked.

Also if you pay and cannot attend, please cancel at least 48 hours before the event for a full refund.

Parking & Directions

There is plenty of parking in front of the building.

Loading replies...