Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Brackman
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Augusta, GA
Votes |
Beer and Real Estate Meetup - Augusta, GA (Mar. 3rd)

Jeremy Brackman
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Augusta, GA
Posted Feb 26 2020, 10:04

5 Replies

• 03/03/20 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Savannah River Brewing Company, 813 5th St Augusta, Georgia 30901
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

(Same description as previous meetups)

I love beer and real estate (even though I’m new to the real estate scene) so I’d like to put those two together in a real estate networking meetup here in the Augusta, GA area. This meetup will be a Savannah River Brewing Company. If this sounds good to you, please let me know you’re interested.

Also, this is not a meetup to just find or sell deals. I’d like to have people attend who are willing to share information about themselves, what they do, their goals for real estate, real estate related recommendations, your real estate likes/dislikes, etc.

So again, please reply to this or send me a message if you’re interested. Also, please share this with others who may not be on BP but love beer and real estate.

Thanks

Loading replies...